(May 2, 2014) – Wet conditions on May 1 forced the Potomac Falls High School girls soccer program to reschedule the Nicole Megaloudis Night to May 14 when the Panthers host Sherando with JV at 6 p.m. and varsity at 7:15 p.m. This will also be Senior Night for the Potomac Falls girls.
80 percent of the proceeds from t-shirt sales will go towards the Nicole Megaloudis Foundation, which was started in the memory of a former Panther soccer player killed in a car accident 10 years ago. The other 20 percent of the proceeds will benefit the Panthers soccer program. Order your t-shirts by May 9 to have ready for the game.
Between games the girls soccer players will be on the field wearing Nicole’s No. 15 for a moment of silence.
The Foundation assists students who hope to attend and graduate from college.
Scholarships are awarded based upon leadership qualities and demonstration of financial need. For more information visit www.remembernicole.org.