Loudoun County, VA (February 25, 2017) – Loudoun County Administrator Tim Hemstreet has presented a proposed budget for the Loudoun County government for Fiscal Year 2018 (FY 2018) to the Board of Supervisors, which begins July 1, 2017. The budget totals $2.5 billion in appropriations for the county government and school system.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 6:00 p.m., Board Room, Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E., Leesburg
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 3:00 p.m., Board Room, Loudoun County Government Center, 1
Harrison Street, S.E., Leesburg
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Loudoun County Public Schools Administration Building, 21000 Education Court, Ashburn
- Leave a message on the Board of Supervisors’ Comment Line at 703-777-0115.
- Send an email to the Board of Supervisors at email@example.com, or write to the Board of Supervisors, P.O. Box 7000, Leesburg, VA 20177.
- Provide comments through the Loudoun County government’s Facebook and Twitter sites.