Loudoun County, Va. (June 12, 2015) – The Loudoun County Electoral Board announces that the following candidates for local offices have filed all the required paperwork with the Office of Elections and Voter Registration to appear on the November 3, 2015, General Election ballot:
- Clerk of the Circuit Court – Gary M. Clemens, Eileen M. Tagg-Murdock
- Commonwealth’s Attorney – Robert J. Ohneiser, James E. ‘Jim’ Plowman
- Sheriff – Brian P. Allman; Michael L. ‘Mike’ Chapman, Steve O. Simpson
- Commissioner of Revenue – Robert S. ‘Bob’ Wertz Jr.
- Treasurer – Evan D. Macbeth, H. Roger Zurn Jr.
Soil and Water Conservation District
- Soil and Water Commissioners (vote for 3) – John P. Flannery II, Marina R. Schumacher, L. Ali Shahriari, E. Burwell Wingfield, James K. Wiley
Board of Supervisors
- Chairman, Board of Supervisors – Thomas E. Bellanca, Charlie L. King, Phyllis J. Randall, Scott K. York
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Algonkian District – Andrew D. Resnick, Suzanne M. Volpe
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Ashburn District – Ralph M. Buona, Mike R. Turner
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Blue Ridge District – Tony R. Buffington, Jr., Richard A. Jimmerson, Jr.
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Broad Run District – Ronald A. ‘Ron’ Meyer, Jr., Al R. Nevarez
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Catoctin District – Craig M. Green, Geary M. Higgins
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Dulles District – Anjan S. Chimaladinne, Matthew F. Letourneau
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Leesburg District – William A. ‘Will’ Estrada, Kristen C. Umstattd
- Member, Board of Supervisors: Sterling District – Eugene A. Delgaudio, Koran T. Saines
- Member, School Board: At-Large – Beth A. Huck, Stephan F. Knobloch
- Member, School Board: Algonkian District – Ryan A. Myers, Debbie K. Rose
- Member, School Board: Ashburn District – Eric D. Hornberger
- Member, School Board: Blue Ridge District – Jill A. Turgeon
- Member, School Board: Broad Run District – Kevin J. Kuesters, Joy R. Maloney
- Member, School Board: Catoctin District – Eric J. DeKenipp, Dusty Sparrow Reed
- Member, School Board: Dulles District – Jeffrey E. Morse, Kenya Amira Savage
- Member, School Board: Leesburg District – William D. ‘Bill’ Fox, Tom C. Marshall, Nels A. P Pearsall
- Member, School Board: Sterling District – Brenda L. Sheridan
To be eligible to vote in the November general election, voters have until October 13, 2015, to register to vote or update their address.
More information is online at www.loudoun.gov/vote.