Leesburg, Va. (April 9, 2015) – Inova Urgent Care Center – Dulles South now offers specialized pediatric urgent care services and is celebrating with a community event. The public is invited to an open house and activities on Saturday, April 18, from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Urgent Care Center, 24801 Pinebrook Road, Suite 110, Chantilly, VA.
There will be family-friendly activities, refreshments, baseline testing and giveaways. The event will take place rain or shine. The Inova Urgent Care Center will be open for patients during the event.
Attendees can enjoy:
- Complimentary baseline testing with imPACT from Inova Concussion
Clinic – Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Tour of the Inova Children’s Hospital Critical Care Ambulance
- Tour updated Urgent Care Center’s pediatric waiting area and exam rooms
- Meet the Urgent Care Center staff
- Free face painting and moon bounce
- and more.
Individuals that pre-register to attend the event will receive a free gift, register at inova.org/dullessouthRSVP.
Inova Urgent Care Center – Dulles South provides both adult and pediatric urgent care services. The Center is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. and weekends and holidays (except Christmas) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pediatric provider hours are weekdays 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. and weekends from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.