Leesburg, Va. (August 26, 2014) — Inova Loudoun Hospital is hosting a sneak peek of the new Natural Birth Center and an open house of the Ladies Board Birthing Inn on Wednesday, September 3, from 5:30 – 8 p.m. at Inova Loudoun Hospital (main campus in Lansdowne), 44045 Riverside Parkway in the Conference Center.
Complimentary valet parking will be available during the event until 8:30 p.m. Anyone thinking about getting pregnant, newly pregnant or in search of an OB/GYN should attend the event.
Event activities will include:
- Free mini massages, women only (first come, first served)
- Tasting of Dining-On-Demand food options
- Personalized tour of the Birthing Inn and a sneak peek at The Natural Birth Center
- Giveaways and goodie bags
- Short informational sessions on topics such as:
- Customizing your birth experience
- Pain management options
- Breastfeeding and meaning of baby-friendly
- NICU and pediatric services
Participants will also have the opportunity to mingle with the professions from the following areas:
- Birth Navigator and Family Education Services
- Antenatal Testing Center/Perinatology Services
- The Birthing Inn
- Baby Friendly
- OB Hospitalists
- The Natural Birth Center
- Lactation Services
- Pediatric Services and Emergency Department
Participation is free, but registration is required. For more information or to register inova.org/labordayevent.