Loudoun County, Va. (May 28, 2015) – Inova Loudoun Hospital is hosting an Open House of the Ladies Board Birthing Inn and the Natural Birth Center on Thursday, May 28, from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
This event is a great opportunity for anyone thinking about getting pregnant, newly pregnant or in search of an OB/GYN or midwife to see the birthing options available at Inova Loudoun Hospital.
Complimentary valet parking will be available at the main entrance during the event until 9 p.m.
Event activities will include:
- Free mini massages, women only (first come, first served)
- Personalized tour of The Birthing Inn and The Natural Birth Center
- Meet and greet OB/GYN physicians and midwives
- Giveaways and goodie bags
- Pregnancy-friendly refreshments & giveaways
- Short information sessions about topics such as:
- Customizing your birth experience
- Lactation, childbirth & family education services
- Pain management options
- NICU & pediatric services
- High-risk pregnancy services
Participants will also have the opportunity to mingle with the professionals from the following areas:
- Birth Navigator and Family Education Services
- Antenatal Testing Center/Perinatology Services
- The Birthing Inn
- OB Hospitalists
- The Natural Birth Center
- Lactation Services
- Pediatric Services and Emergency Department
Inova Loudoun Hospital (main campus in Lansdowne) is located at 44045 Riverside Parkway, Leesburg, Va.